Friday, August 17, 2012

Unfortunate Events.

So as you might have noticed...I disappeared!

Unfortunately my Dell laptop of two years decided to break. Now I no longer have a computer. Right now I'm posting via kindle fire. I tried to use mobile blogger but it sadly decided it wanted to post gibberish.

If you're wondering about my reviews...I lost everything...All of my books that were sent to me...All of my written reviews that I was going to post....It's all gone.

This however does not mean that I will stop posting reviews. I will just simply start over. Things will be slow until I get another laptop so please bear with me. I will try to get my first new review done within a week.

Wish me luck! (Btw blogging on kindle is a pain in the bum. And also I do have a couple of books from an author that I will be able to review later on)

Sorry to those authors who's books I was not able to review.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's SUCH rotten luck! Whenever I don't have my computer or internet connection, I feel like I've lost a limb, so I can only imagine what you're going through.

    Here's a little tip: Use Google Docs as much as possible. If you're writing in advance, or just writing and want to keep those docs in a safe place, Google Docs offers enough free space to use their online drive. It's pretty cool.

    Looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award, check out how to accept below:

    http://booklustx.blogspot.ca/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here: http://wordshipping.blogspot.ca/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html :)

    Happy blogging!
    - Katharina

    ReplyDelete